Loading...
Sunday, June 13, 2010

Naruto


Ost. Naruto - Akeboshi - Wind.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Amadori - Soba Ni Iru Kara.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Asian kungfu generation - Haruka kanata.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Chaba - Parade.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Flow - Go !!!.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Flow - Remember.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Hearts Grow - Yura Yura.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Little By Little - Kanashimi Wo Yasashisa Ni.mp3
Ost. Naruto - No Regret Life - Nakushita Kotoba.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Orange Range - Viva Rock.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Ore Ska Band - Pinocchio.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Raiko - Alive.mp3
Ost. Naruto - Rythem - Harumonia.MP3
Ost. Naruto - Sambomaster - Seishun Kyosokyoku.mp3
Ost. Naruto - The Massmissile - Ima Made Nandomo.mp3

11 comments:

  1. I was searching for more personal opinions on this issue this afternoon when I came upon your really fascinating post...thanks a million for writing this. I will definitely be keeping an eye on your blog and coming back for more.By the way how long have you been keeping a blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I couldn't have expressed it better . This is a topic that is that matters to me and I thought you covered it perfectly. I recently started writing online too but I'm not especiallycompetent at it yet. Would like to look at more of your blog and I'll absolutely return another time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sorry if this blog use Indonesian language. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody dropped a link to your website on Twitter and that is where I first found your site. I totally loved your website posts and want to read more! Are you on Twitter? We ought to connect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have forgotten who it was but I first found out about your site from a link posted on Twitter. . I fancy the way you write and I am going to subscribe to read more when I can. Oh yeah, are you on Twitter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks...
    yes, i am.
    You can follow my twitter.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wew ternyata orang luar juga suka naruto yap ^_^
    hahhaha...walaupun postingan dalam bahasa indo tetep dikunjungi...chayo naruto >.<

    ReplyDelete
  8. pasti suka lah. anime itu terkenal sampai seantero jagad raya...
    iya bener juga ya, mungkin asal ada kata "naruto"nya kali...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mank kata "naruto" artinya apa??

    ReplyDelete

curat-coret di sini...

wibiya widget

BlogUpp!

 
TOP